Quinta do Gradil Sauvignon Blanc & Arinto
Quinta do Gradil has a long and rich history, which can be traced back to the 18th century. The finest terroir of Lisbon wine region and the experience of the past, together with the most advanced technology, are reflected in our wines.
António Ventura and Vera Moreira
Sauvignon Blanc and Arinto
Our noble Arinto and Sauvignon Blanc grapes were picked in the cool of the morning, blended and submitted to cold soaking during 4 hours before being pressed, always protected from oxidation. The juice was then clarified and fermented at 16ºC after cold skin maceration.
This citrus colored wine presents intense and well defined aromas, with notes of stone fruit and fresh asparagus. In the mouth it surprises with its fruit, structure and persistence.
Delicious with freshly shucked oysters or scallop sashimi with tomato.
- UVA D'OURO COMPETITION - REGION AWARD (2014)
- VINHOS ENGARRAFADOS DE LISBOA COMPETITION- GOLD MEDAL (2014)
- UVA D'OURO COMPETITION– REGION AWARD (2013)
- REVISTA DE VINHOS COMPETITION – BOA COMPRA (2013)
- VINHOS ENGARRAFADOS DE LISBOA COMPETITION – SILVER MEDAL (2012)
- CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES – SILVER MEDAL (2010)
- SELECTIONS MONDIALES DES VINS CANADA - GOLD MEDAL (2010)