Quinta do Gradil Cabernet Sauvignon & Tinta Roriz
Quinta do Gradil has a long and rich history, which can be traced back in the 18th century. The finest terroir of Lisbon wine region and the experience of the past together with the most advanced technology are reflected in our wines.
António Ventura and Vera Moreira
Cabernet Sauvignon and Tinta Roriz.
The grapes were hand-picked from the best plots at Quinta do Gradil and were carefully se-lected and 100% destemmed at the winery. This wine was vinified in small steel stainless vats at 26ºC with previous slight cold maceration. After malolactic fermentation, the wine aged in bottle during 3 months.
Intense ruby color. Wood berry aromas with hints of balsamic and tobacco leaves. Full bod-ied, elegant structured tannins, balanced palate, long and complex finish.
Quinta do Gradil matches perfectly with beef, roasted meat, barbecue and strong cheeses.
- MUNDUS VINI - SILVER MEDAL (2015)
- VINHOS ENGARRAFADOS DE LISBOA - GOLD MEDAL (2014)
- THE DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS – BRONZE MEDAL (2013)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE - BRONZE MEDAL (2013)
- SÉLECTIONS MONDIALES DES VINS - SILVER MEDAL (2013)
- DECANTER ASIA WINE AWARDS – BRONZE MEDAL (2013)
- VINALIES INTERNATIONALES - SILVER MEDAL (2012)
- CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN – BRONZE MEDAL (2012)
- PREMIUM SELECT WINE CHALLENGE PROWEIN - SILVER MEDAL (2012)
- CHINA WINE AWARDS - GOLD MEDAL (2012)
- VINHOS ENGARRAFADOS DE LISBOA - SILVER MEDAL (2012)