Quinta do Gradil Sauvignon Blanc & Arinto
Quinta do Gradil has a long and rich history, which can be traced back to the 18th century. The finest terroir of Lisbon wine region and the experience of the past, together with the most advanced technology, are reflected in our wines.
António Ventura and Vera Moreira
Sauvignon Blanc and Arinto
Our noble Arinto and Sauvignon Blanc grapes were picked in the cool of the morning, blended and submitted to cold soaking during 4 hours before being pressed, always protected from oxidation. The juice was then clarified and fermented at 16ºC after cold skin maceration.
This citrus colored wine presents intense and well defined aromas, with notes of stone fruit and fresh asparagus. In the mouth it surprises with its fruit, structure and persistence.
Delicious with freshly shucked oysters or scallop sashimi with tomato.
- Vintage 2016 | Silver in Selection Das Genussmagazin 2017
- Vintage 2016 | Gold in Concurso de Vinhos de Lisboa 2017
- Vintage 2016 | Prémio de Excelência in Uva de Ouro 2017
- Vintage 2016 | Gold in Challenge International du Vin 2017
- Vintage 2016 | Silver in Mundus Vini 2017
- Vintage 2016 | Silver in mundus Vini 2016
- Vintage 2016 | Silver in IWSC 2016
- Vintage 2016 | Melhor da Região in Uva de Ouro 2016