Quinta do Gradil Cabernet Sauvignon & Tinta Roriz
Quinta do Gradil has a long and rich history, which can be traced back in the 18th century. The finest terroir of Lisbon wine region and the experience of the past together with the most advanced technology are reflected in our wines.
António Ventura and Vera Moreira
Cabernet Sauvignon and Tinta Roriz.
The grapes were hand-picked from the best plots at Quinta do Gradil and were carefully se-lected and 100% destemmed at the winery. This wine was vinified in small steel stainless vats at 26ºC with previous slight cold maceration. After malolactic fermentation, the wine aged in bottle during 3 months.
Intense ruby color. Wood berry aromas with hints of balsamic and tobacco leaves. Full bod-ied, elegant structured tannins, balanced palate, long and complex finish.
Quinta do Gradil matches perfectly with beef, roasted meat, barbecue and strong cheeses.
- Vintage 2015 | Gold in Berliner Wein Trophy 2017
- Vintage 2015 | Gold in Concours International Des Cabernets 2017
- Vintage 2015 | Bronze in IWSC 2016
- Vintage 2015 | Gold in Berliner Wein Trophy 2015
- Vintage 2015 | Gold in Mundus Vini 2015
- Vintage 2015 | Gold in Concurso de Vinhos de Lisboa 2015