Castelo do Sulco Reserva Red
Portugal - a land of old, walled towns and magnificent Templar castles where wines are a complement to the range of charms one can find here.
The Lisbon wine region has a long and great wine tradition. Its diversity of microclimates allows the winemaker to create top quality wines, recognized national and internationally.
António Ventura and Vera Moreira
Touriga Nacional, Aragonez & Syrah
The grapes were totally destemmed and the fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks at 25ºC during 8 days.
Intense aromas of red fruit compote, with spicy hints. Soft and round on the palate but full bodied. The brief ageing in oak barrels gave this wine complexity and smoothness.
Our Castelo do Sulco red pairs really well with grilled steak or Moroccan lamb.
- CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN - GOLD MEDAL (2014)
- THE DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS - BRONZE MEDAL (2014)
- INTERNATINAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION – BRONZE MEDAL (2014)
- PREMIUM SELECT WINE CHALLENGE - 3 STARS (2013)
- SÉLECTIONS MONDIALES DES VINS - GOLD MEDAL (2013)
- MUNDUS VINI - GOLD MEDAL (2013)
- DECANTER ASIA WINE AWARDS - BRONZE MEDAL (2013)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE - SILVER MEDAL (2012)
- BEST VALUES CHINA - GOLD MEDAL (2012)
- CHINA WINE AWARDS - DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL (2013)
- VINHOS ENGARRAFADOS DE LISBOA - GOLD MEDAL (2012)
- WINE ENTHUSIAST - 88 POINTS (2012)
- VINALIES INTERNATIONALES - SILVER MEDAL (2011)
- DECANTER - BRONZE MEDAL (2011)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE - SILVER MEDAL (2011)
- MUNDUS VINI - SILVER MEDAL (2011)