Castelo do Sulco Red 2014
Portugal - a land of old, walled towns and magnificent Templar castles where wines are a complement to the range of charms one can find here.
The Lisbon wine region has a long and great wine tradition. Its diversity of microclimates allows the winemaker to create top quality wines, recognized national and internationally.
António Ventura and Vera Moreira
Touriga Nacional, Syrah & Petit Verdot
The grapes were totally destemmed and the fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks at 25ºC during 8 days.
Ruby colour. Dark red fruit aromas with hints of tobacco. Soft and rounded palate with ripe and elegant tannins. Elegant, well balanced, with delicate aromas, this blend shows the great potential of these typical Portuguese grapes. This is an excellent wine for a late afternoon and also quite gourmet.
Our Castelo do Sulco red pairs really well with grilled steak or Moroccan lamb.
- CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES - SILVER MEDAL (2015)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE SPIRITS - BRONZE MEDAL (2014)
- CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS - GOLD MEDAL (2013)
- PREMIM SELECT WINE CHALLENGE - 3 STARS (2013)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION - SILVER MEDAL (2013)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE - SILVER MEDAL (2013)
- CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES - GOLD MEDAL (2013)
- SÉLECTIONS MONDIALES DES VINS - SILVER MEDAL (2012)
- WINE ENTHUSIAST 2012 - 85 POINTS (2012)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION - BRONZE MEDAL (2012)